Antiques, furniture, paintings and sculpture, jewelry, silver, decorative arts, rugs, Asian ceramics and works of art, clocks, antiquities and ethnographica, books and documents, and more. 1981 MERCEDES 380SL COUPE
Including Property from these Estates
Ann Marshall Price Cannon, Washington, DC • William and Emma Chia-Liu, Chevy Chase, MD • Spurgeon Milton Keeny, Jr., Washington, DC • Mary Ann & John J. Kirlin, Chevy Chase, MD & Palm Beach, FL • Jane C. Nairn, Chevy Chase, MD • William R. T. Oakes, Potomac, MD • Dr. Chalon Rodriguez, Springfield, VA • And Historic Property from The Washington Club, Washington, DC
PAUL GAUGUIN (French, 1848-1903). SELF PORTRAIT WITH WIFE AND CHILD and HOUSE WITH FIGURES: TWO SIDED, charcoal drawing circa 1848-1903. Accompanied by original letter written October 24, 1929 by artist's son authenticating the work
PAIR CHINESE FAMILLE ROSE PORCELAIN BALUSTER VASES AND COVERS, Daoguang Period. PROVENANCE: Estate of Henri Gerson, Bangkok. Acquired in 1932 at the Royal Palace sale following the abdication of King Rama VII (House of Chakri)
- PAUL ALBERT BESNARD (French, 1849-1934). LA REUSSITE
- DUTCH SCHOOL (19th/20th century). BOY FISHING ALONG TIDAL MARSH
- ATTRIBUTED TO SIR HENRY RAEBURN (Scottish, 1756-1828). PORTRAIT OF HUGH WILLIAM WILLIAMS, oil on canvas - Framed, 30 in. x 25 in.
- JOHN NELSON MARBLE. (American, 1855- 1918). PORTRAIT OF YOUNG GIRL WITH DOLL
Other items include
- KPM PORCELAIN PLAQUE, Mid-19th century; impressed sceptre and KPM marks
- AMERICAN REGENCY PAINTED SIX-CHAIRBACK SETTEE, early 19th century
- TIFFANY & CO. STERLING SILVER VASE, Pattern # 7334.
- PAIR NEOCLASSICALSTYLE GILTWOOD PIER MIRRORS, 19th century. Prince of Wales feathercrested with cameo plaque, over rectangular molded-edge frames enclosing plate; and pendant-urn base with foliate-festooned apron. - 68 in. x 24¾ in. x 2 in.
- PART LARGE COLLECTION PRECOLUMBIAN POTTERY
- FOUR-PIECE TANE STERLING SILVER TEA AND COFFEE SET, late 1960s.
- LARGE CHINESE CORAL FIGURE OF MEIREN, late 19th/ early 20th century
- COCA COLA COOLER COUCH, 1963
- PART COLLECTION CARVED IVORY
- Classical revival mahogany four-poster bed, having silver metal plaque reading "Charles Lindburgh Slept In This Bed June 11th and 12th 1927 Upon His Return From His Historic Flight to Paris. He Visited The President and Mrs. Coolidge In The House Which They Were Occupying At That Time." PROVENANCE: The Washington Club
- PART LARGE COLLECTION ESTATE JEWELRY
- BILL BLASS BLACK AND WHITE SEQUINED COCKTAIL DRESS, 1970s
RARE HERMES ORYLAG FUR THROW