AUCTIONEERS - APPRAISERS
463 East Lancaster Avenue
Downingtown, PA 19335
Phone: 610-269-4040 • Fax: 610-269-9274
E-mail: [email protected]
Fine Art, and Accessories
April 25, 2014, at 12 PM
April 26, 2014, at 10 AM
Period Furniture, Fine Art, and Accessories
April 25 at 2 pm and April 26 at 10 am
Saturday, April 19 - 12 to 5 PM
Sunday, April 20 - 12 to 5 PM
Monday, April 21 - 10 AM to 4 PM
Tuesday, April 22 - 10 AM to 4 PM
Wednesday, April 23 - 10 AM to 4 PM
Thursday, April 24 - 10 AM to 4 PM
Friday, April 25 - 10 AM to 6 PM
Saturday, April 26 - 8 to 9 AM
- Large group of folk art.
- American folk art portrait of a girl holding a basket of flowers.
- John Fulton Folinsbee (American 1892-1972), oil on canvasboard, titled Woodstock, N.Y., signed lower right and verso, 8" x 10".
- Pablo Picasso ceramic tete au masque plate, stamped Madoura and numbered 59/200, 12¼" dia.
- Pair of Charles II embroideries, ca. 1680.
- Pennsylvania redware sugar jar with cover, dated 1841.
- Connecticut painted pine tall case clock.
- New Jersey Federal tall case clock, ca. 1820.
- Mid-Atlantic painted hard pine schrank, ca. 1780.
- Chinese carved jade Mughal style dish.
- Benjamin Franklin signed letter, as United States minister to France, dated 1784.
- New England Queen Anne burl veneer high chest, ca. 1760.
- Tiffany Studios bronze table lamp, early 20th c.
- Pair of Chinese famille rose yellow ground porcelain vases.
- New England painted two-part dresser, ca. 1830.
- Pennsylvania wrigglework coffee pot, early 19th c.
- Set of four English neoclassical weighted silver candlesticks, Sheffield, 1774-1775.
- George Ohr (Biloxi, Mississippi 1857-1918) rare pottery puzzle jug.
- New England Queen Anne walnut dressing table, ca. 1760.
- Maryland Hepplewhite mahogany sideboard, ca. 1800.
- Pair of Philadelphia Chippendale carved mahogany dining chairs, ca. 1770.
- Russian silver and oil on panel icon.
- Elaborate Pennsylvania wrought iron sewing clamp, early 19th c.
- Painted poplar blanket chest, early/mid 19th c.
- Centre County, Pennsylvania painted pine dower chest, dated 1814.