Important Estates Auction • September 13 & 14
Featuring property from the “Villa Rose” Collection of Grace Collins Lindblom, Orlando, FL; the Estate of Esteemed Antiquarian Philip Ambler, Pass Christian, MS and Charleston, SC; the Succession of Mary Flick, Old Metairie, LA; and property of others.
- Napoleon III Gilt Bronze-Mounted Imari Porcelain Bowl, 19th c., h. 12 1/8 in.
- Fine KPM Porcelain Plaque of a Woman Holding a Cat, c. 1900, marked, 7 3/4 x 5 1/2 in.
- Italian School, late 17th c., “Still Life of Flowers and Fruit,” o/c, 48 1/2 x 61 1/2 in.
- Studio of Guido Reni (Italian, 1575-1645), “Cherub Distributing Flowers, Seen through an Oculus,” mid-17th c., o/c, 24 x 27 1/2 in.
- Attr. Gustave Eiffel (French, 1832-1923), monumental cast-iron architectural element, h. 61 in.
- Pr. of George II-Style Carved and Painted Giltwood Consoles, manner of William Kent, verde antico marble top, w. 47 1/2 in.
- Pr. of Italian Renaissance Revival Carved and Giltwood Curule Chairs, 19th c, w. 38 in. (showing 1 of 2)
- Fine Louis XVI-Style Bronze-Mounted Kingwood Guéridon, late 19th c., dia. 21 in.
- Antique Continental Neoclassical-Style Carved and Gilded Console Table, probably French, h. 36 in.
- Pr. of Georgian 18-Inch Library Globes, c. 1833, Smith, London, walnut stands, overall h. 43 1/2 in.
- Fine Louis XVI-Style Bronze-Mounted Kingwood Vitrine, late 19th/early 20th c., manner of Henry Dasson (French, 1825-1896), w. 30 1/4 in.
- George Rodrigue (American/Louisiana, 1944-2013), “The Sun Shines on Me,” 2003, acrylic/canvas, sd, 16 x 12 in.
- Five Piece Richmond Coin Silver Presentation Tea Service, Mitchell & Tyler, wc. 1845-66, kettle-on-stand h. 14 in.
- Charles Giroux (French/Louisiana, c. 1828-1885, act. New Orleans, 1868-1885), “Boaters on the Bayou,” o/c, sd, 24 x 34 in., Prov.: W. E. Groves Collection, New Orleans, Exh.: Norton Art Gallery, 1981.
- George II Carved Mahogany Slab Table, mid-18th c., w. 53 in.
- American Federal Inlaid Mahogany Games Table, c. 1800, Boston, probably Thomas Seymour, w. 36 1/2 in., Prov.: Sotheby’s, 1977.
- Charles Balthazar Julien Févret de Saint Mémin (French/American, 1785-1852), “Judge Hugh Nelson” and “His Wife Eliza Kinloch,” c. 1808, charcoal and pastel/ paper, sight 20 3/4 x 14 3/4 in.
- Fine George III Carved Mahogany Bureau Bookcase, late 18th c., h. 87 in.
- George III Carved Mahogany Breakfront Bookcase, late 18th/early 19th c., h. 96 in.
- Anglo-Indian Antler Horn and Sandalwood Tea Caddy, early-to-mid 19th c., Vizagapatam, India, w. 12 3/4 in.
- Natchez Coin Silver Waste Bowl, Emile Profilet (1801- 1868), c. 1850, dia. 5 3/4 in.
- Alfred L. Boisseau (French/American, 1823-1901), “Woman in a Tropical Landscape,” 1866, o/c, sd, 13 x 9 1/2 in.
- Newcomb College Art Pottery High Glaze Tyg-Form Oil Lamp Base, 1906, Leona Fischer Nicholson, h. 8 3/8 in.
NEAL AUCTION COMPANY
Auctioneers & Appraisers of Antiques & Fine Art
4038 Magazine Street • New Orleans, Louisiana
504-899-5329 • fax 504-897-3808 • 1-800-467-5329
The successful bidder agrees to pay a buyer’s premium fee in the amount of 22% of the hammer price on each lot up to and including $200,000, plus 10% of the hammer price greater than $200,000. There will be no exceptions.
La. Auc. Lic. , Neal Auction Co. #AB-107, Alford #797, LeBlanc #1514