ESTATES ANTIQUE AUCTION
at our gallery, 76 Main Street
45 minutes North of Boston
New Year’s Weekend
Monday, December 31st, at 10:00 a.m.
Paintings, Americana, Asian, Porcelains, Lighting, Marine, Continental, Clocks, Textiles, Quilt Collection, Victoriana, Silver, Jewelry
Preview: Friday through Sunday, December 28-29 & 30, 2-6 p.m. and Auction Day 8 a.m.
In the event of a severe winter snowstorm, please check our Web site.
The auction will be rescheduled to Tuesday, New Year’s Day, January 1st, at 10 a.m.
Over 500 Fresh Estate items
from local estates on Boston’s North Shore!
Our Extravaganza with be a fun-filled event held on New Year’s Eve day,
ending just in time for you and your family to celebrate 2013!
Lots of great things for everyone!
18th-century North Shore period bonnet-top highboy
Other items include...
Park Soo Keun (1915-1965) Korean
George L. Noyes (1864-1954)
S.F.M. Badger (1873-1919) American
- Important discovery: Group of letters relating to the General Custer massacre, descended from Samuel Staples, an important figure in the history of the Custer battle becoming a national cemetery because of a letter written to a congressman.
- Fire bucket, Noyes family, Newburyport, MA
- Pair of portraits, Samuel Elias Staples and Lucinda (Lovett) Staples of Worcester, MA
- Signed “E. Gallé, Nancy,” cat figure
- John Lafarge, watercolor on paper, rendering for cathedral window
- A. Lincoln mourning locket
- Portrait of man in uniform attributed to John Trumbull (1756-1843) American
- Silkscreen on wallpaper, “Cow,” signed “To Steven Piven, Andy Warhol.” Piven had a role in Warhol’s play, “Pork,” and later committed suicide
- Marine painting by Marshall Johnson, Jr. (1850-1921) American
- 19th-century American school landscape painting of a leaping fish
- Estate colleciton of over 20 antique quilts
- 19th-century fully detailed, rare leather-bound Herbarium
800-822-1417 • mcinnisauctions.com
Terms: 17% Buyer’s Premium - Visa/MasterCard - 2% discount with Cash or Check - 6.25% MA Sales Tax. Catered by a local vendor - Conveniently located off of I-495 & I-95.
In the event of a severe winter storm, please check our website.
The auction will be rescheduled to Tuesday, January 1st, at 10 a.m.
ANTIQUES - FINE ART - APPRAISALS
MA LIC #770 • NH LIC#2182 • ME LIC #840
76 Main Street • Amesbury, MA 01913 • 800-822-1417 • email@example.com