Period Furniture, Fine Art, and Accessories
January 12th, 2013
Saturday, January 5th - 12 pm to 5 pm
Sunday, January 6th - 12 pm to 5 pm
Monday, January 7th - 10 am to 4 pm
Tuesday, January 8th - 10 am to 4 pm
Wednesday, January 9th - 10 am to 4 pm
Thursday, January 10th - 10 am to 4 pm
Friday, January 11th - 10 am to 6 pm
Saturday, January 12th - 8 to 9 am
- Wilhelm Thony (American/ German 1888-1949), oil on cardboard view of Paris.
- Pennsylvania painted tape loom, dated 1826.
- Fern Isabel Coppedge (American 1883-1951), oil on canvas.
- Bucks County, Pennsylvania fraktur, ca. 1810.
- U.S. model 1855 percussion pistol carbine, .58 caliber.
- Pierre Toulgouat (French 1903-1992), nickled bronze.
- Berks County, Pennsylvania painted dower chest, ca. 1800.
- Delaware Queen Anne tall case clock, ca. 1750, with a rocking ship mechanism and a brass face, inscribed Geo Crow Wilmington.
- Tom Lovell (American 1909-1997), oil on canvas illustration.
- John George Brown (American 1831-1913), oil on canvas landscape with a girl.
- Lancaster, Pennsylvania Chippendale desk and bookcase, dated 1789.
- Pennsylvania wrought iron spatula with inlaid brass IB 1826.
- Diminutive Pennsylvania walnut hanging cupboard, ca. 1770.
- John A. Light's monumental National Clock, Millersburg, Pennsylvania, completed in 1908, carved and painted.
- Pennsylvania redware figure of a seated dog, 19th c.
- John Scholl (Pennsylvania 1827-1916), carved and painted Geometric Snowflake.
- Pair of Delaware Valley Chippendale walnut dining chairs, ca. 1770.
- New England quilted diamond in block linsey woolsey quilt, ca. 1800.
- Large carved and gilded pilot house eagle, mid 19th c.
- Important Philadelphia Broderie perse quilt.
- Lancaster County, Pennsylvania schrank, ca. 1760.
- William Alexander Coulter (American 1849-1936), oil on canvas of ocean liners.
Online bidding: liveauctioneers.com