Period Furniture, Fine Art, and Accessories
April 19th & 20th, 2013
Saturday, April 13th - 12PM to 5PM
Sunday, April 14th - 12PM to 5PM
Monday, April 15th - 10AM to 4PM
Tuesday, April 16th - 10AM to 4PM
Wednesday, April 17th - 10AM to 4PM
Thursday, April 18th - 10AM to 4PM
Friday, April 19th - 10AM to 6PM
Saturday, April 20th - 8AM to 9AM
- Elaborate embroidered and pieced quilt, early 20th c.
- Stoneware crock, 19th c., marked F. Stetzenmeyer & Co.
- Pennsylvania copper wrigglework coffee pot, ca. 1830.
- Alamance County, North Carolina redware charger, ca. 1800.
- Thomas Fletcher (Philadelphia) silver tea service, mid-19th c.
- Serapi carpet, ca. 1900.
- Pennsylvania Federal tall clock, ca. 1800.
- Pair of Philadelphia Chippendale mahogany dining chairs, ca. 1770.
- Pennsylvania iron and brass kitchen utensils, ca. 1830.
- Joan Miró (French/Spanish 1893-1983), work on paper.
- Pennsylvania cherry corner cupboard, ca. 1830.
- Henry Young (Southeastern Pennsylvania, active 1817-1861) watercolor and ink on paper birth and baptism certificate.
- Ben Austrian (American 1870-1921), oil on canvas of a puppy and chick.
- Jean Jansem (French/Armenian b. 1920), oil on canvas, titled Laveuse Baissee.
- Pennsylvania silk on linen sampler, wrought by Elizabeth Trcziyulny of Belfont, PA., ca. 1830.
- Pennsylvania two-part painted pine corner cupboard, ca. 1820.
- Duffner & Kimberly slag glass table lamp.
- Baltimore, Maryland Federal mahogany sideboard, ca. 1810.
- Virginia record book artist (one of eight family pages).
- Lehigh County, Pennsylvania, painted dower chest, inscribed Salame Gaumerrin 1809.
- Abraham Huth (Southeastern Pennsylvania, active 1807-1830), watercolor and ink on paper taufschein.
- Pennsylvania painted pine sawbuck table, ca. 1800.
Online bidding: liveauctioneers.com