Decorative Arts Sale
June 11th & 12th at 10 PM
Saturday, June 8th - 12PM to 5PM
Sunday, June 9th - 12PM to 5PM
Monday, Jne 10th - 10AM to 4PM
Tuesday, June 11th - 9AM to 10AM
Wednesday, June 12th - 9AM to 10AM
- Richard Bishop pencil signed engraving, titled Whistling Swan, 11¾" x 14½".
- Sidney E. King (American b. 1906), oil on board ship portrait of the Flying Cloud, 22" x 28".
- Pennsylvania painted pine and poplar dry sink, 19th c., with a spotted salmon surface, 31¾" h., 44¼" w.
- One of twenty-one Russian icons.
- Continental flintlock blunderbuss. One of over forty firearms in the auction.
- Federal mahogany bowfront chest of drawers, ca. 1810, 38" h., 42" w.
- Victorian carved walnut tall case clock, late 19th c., with bust of George Washington medallion, 91½" h.
- Massive Apache coiled basketry tray, ca. 1900, 23" dia., together with a smaller tray and two baskets.
- Spelter and slag glass table lamp, early 20th c., 24¼" h.
- Charles Jones (late 19th c.), oil on canvas barn scene with a horse, 18" x 24".
- New England Queen Anne maple high chest, ca. 1770, 65" h., 37¼" w.
- James Wells Champney (American 1843-1903), pastel, titled The Three Graces, 39" x 33".
- Tiffany favrile glass bowl, signed on base, 4" h., 8½" dia.
- White metal figural table lamp, after Moreau, titled Reine des Pres, 35" h.
- French brass mantel clock, 19th c., 16" h.
- Sheraton painted washstand, ca. 1830, 36" h., 18¼" w.
- Flow blue jardinière, 19th c., 41¾" h.
- Collection of English ceramics, 19th c.
- Three pieces of contemporary redware, by Greg Shooner, charger - 16½" dia.
- Oil on canvas of a boy escaping from a guard dog, late 19th c., signed M. Solorzano Paris, 28" x 18".
- Lalique Luxembourg frosted glass bowl, signed on base, 8¼" h.
- French burl veneer dresser, early 20th c., 30½" h., 38" w.
- Collection of Chinese snuff bottles, to include ivory and cinnabar.