Louisiana Purchase Auction™
November 17 & 18 & 19, 2017
Featuring Fine American, Continental and Contemporary Paintings, Drawing, Prints and Photography; Sculpture; Period Furniture and Decorative Objects; Lighting; Silver; Art Pottery; Historical Documents, Books, Maps and Other Material Especially Consigned by Discerning Collectors, Estates and Institutions.
- William Henry Buck (1840-1888), “Louisiana Pastoral with Wooden Bridge,” 1883, o/c, 18 x 30 in.
- Helen Maria Turner (1858-1958), “Coquette,” o/c, 22 x 18 in.
- Monumental Newcomb Pottery Vase, 1916, Anna Frances Simpson, h. 11¾ in.
- Spanish Colonial School, 17th/19th c., “Our Lady of Victory,” o/c, 37 x 27¼ in.
- Attr. Jeremiah Theus (1716-1774), “Young Girl with Flowers,” o/c, 34 x 29 in.
- George III Sterling Silver Entrée Dish, Robert Garrard, London, 1811, w. 11 7/8 in
- Pr. George III Sterling Silver Candlesticks, John Schofield, London, 1780, h. 9 in.
- Rare American Rococo Carved and Laminated Rosewood Meridienne, c. 1850-60, attr. “Bird Pattern” maker, l. 71½ in.
- Chippendale Carved Walnut Tall Case Clock, c. 1790, John Fessler, Frederick Town, MD, h. 99½ in.
- Bashka Paeff (1894-1979) “Crouching Child with Sea Shell,” bronze, h. 27½ in.
- Important Louisiana Inlaid Mahogany Armoire, late 18th/early 19th c., h. 85 in.
- American Rococo Highly Carved Rosewood Dressing Table, mid-19th c., NY, poss. A. Roux, h. 85 in.
NEAL AUCTION COMPANY
Auctioneers & Appraisers of Antiques & Fine Art
4038 Magazine Street, New Orleans, Louisiana | 504-899-5329 | [email protected]
The successful bidder agrees to pay a buyer’s premium in the amount of 25% of the hammer price on each lot up to and including $200,000, plus 10% of the hammer price greater than $200,000.
La. Auc. Lic., Neal Auction Co. #AB-107, Alford #797, LeBlanc #1514