Important Winter Estates Auction
January 27 & 28, 2018
Featuring Fine American, Continental and Contemporary Paintings, Drawings, Prints and Photography; Sculpture; Period Furniture and Decorative Objects; Lighting; Silver; Art Pottery; Historical Documents, Books, Maps and Other Material Especially Consigned by Discerning Collectors, Estates and Institutions.
- Rare and Historic American Rococo Carved and Laminated Rosewood Parlor Suite, c. 1850-60, attr. J. H. Belter, NY, incl. sofa, pr. méridiennes, 4 chairs, méridienne w. 42 in.
- Dominick & Haff Aesthetic Movement Hammered Sterling Silver Pitcher, 1881, h. 8 in.
- Pr. Empire-Style Gilt Bronze and Marble Cassolettes, late 19th c., h. 18 in.
- Clarence Millet (1897-1959), “Cathedral after the Rain - New Orleans,” o/canvas board, 14 3/4 x 17 3/4 in.
- John McCrady (1911-1968), “The Creation of Adam and Eve,” 1951, o/c, 25 x 48 in.
- Fritz Bultman (1919-1985), “Interior - Game,” 1952, o/c, 30 x 38 in.
- American Classical Bronze-Mounted Mahogany Sécrétaire à Abattant, early 19th c., attr. Emmons & Archibald, Boston, h. 50 in.
- Newcomb Pottery Vase, 1921, Sadie Irvine, h. 12 1/2 in.
- American Renaissance Carved, Burled and Inlaid Walnut Five Piece Bedroom Suite, c. 1870, prob. Phila., bed w. 62 3/4 in.
- American Federal Carved Mahogany Poster Bed, early 19th c., h. 98 1/2 in.
- American Classical Carved, Gilded, and Ormolu-Mounted Rosewood Box Sofa, c. 1820, attr. D. Phyfe, NY, l. 82 in.
- West Indies Carved Lemonwood Petite Armoire, 19th c., Trinidad, h. 64 1/8 in.
NEAL AUCTION COMPANY
Auctioneers & Appraisers of Antiques & Fine Art
4038 Magazine Street, New Orleans, Louisiana | 504-899-5329 | [email protected]
The successful bidder agrees to pay a buyer’s premium in the amount of 25% of the hammer price on each lot up to and including $200,000, plus 10% of the hammer price greater than $200,000.
La. Auc. Lic., Neal Auction Co. #AB-107, Alford #797, LeBlanc #1514