1957 Ford Thunderbird
Carousel, original paint, ht: 68", lg: 60"
Oak, Thomas Dennis, ht: 5 1/8", w: 13½"
• The Marjorie and Howard Drubner Collection of weathervanes and carousel horses, Middlebury, Connecticut
• The Lance and Irma Keller Collection of rare Staffordshire, stoneware, antique furniture, and miniatures, Bloomfield, Connecticut
• The Estate of Michael Coe, Mocha collection, New Haven, Connecticut
• Mr. Robert Cerciello, Collection of apothecary boxes, West Hartford, Connecticut
• The N.Y. Academy of Medicine, Collection of 19th c. Physician portraits, bronze and marble busts, Fifth Avenue, New York, New York, approx. 60 lots of portraits and busts.
• The Estate of Dr. Thomas and Alice Kugelman, Collection of Connecticut furniture, Bloomfield, Connecticut
• The Vincent Family Collection of Connecticut furniture, Fairfield, Connecticut
• The Estate of Diana Atwood Johnson, Collection of New England furniture, decoys, treenware, artwork, and textiles, Old Lyme, Connecticut
• Plus: Minton “Dynasty” large set, 185-piece St. Louis “Massenet,” 120 St. Louis “Tommy,” 80 decoys, 25 Mocha pieces, 18 weathervanes, Chinese porcelain, paintings, cloisonné, textiles, artwork, silver, and oriental rugs and carpets from these and other estates.
25 MEADOW RD., WINDSOR CT 06095
860-246-2444 or 524-8666